Just launched: The Early Years Staffing Hub
As we work towards not the ‘new’ but ‘next’ normal, one key topic within the industry is the impact of recruitment and retention challenges on the early years sector in England.
Whilst urgent action is needed from the government to affect positive change in the early years sector, we wanted to provide practitioners and managers alike with some inspiration on things you can consider right now.
We’ve gathered top tips and resources from a variety of sector voices and combined them into a brand new online platform for you to enjoy for free.
On the Early Years Staffing Hub you can:
- Download your free business guide on ‘Attracting & Retaining High-Quality Staff in the Early Years’.
- Gain access to expert advice and articles from June O’Sullivan, Childcare Marketing and more.
- Download the ultimate guide to nursery staff wellbeing – 15 fun mental health and wellbeing activities for you and your team to try.
- Access a discount code for Connect Childcare software – available for a limited time only.
- Find out what type of nursery manager you are by taking part in our fun quiz.
- Access the wonderful community of Connect Childcare – ask questions, post ideas, get useful advice and generally share the joy of childcare with a like-minded group.
- Discover some of the biggest challenges we currently face in the early years by watching some of the leading sector voices in our brand new video.
We’ll be adding more content each week! We hope you find it useful.
There’s another chapter ahead for the early years sector, and we believe that if we’re all on the same page together, it goes some way in helping to make the journey a less solitary and more collaborative one.