Upcoming webinar: ‘Preparing for an early years Ofsted inspection’
On 7 November 2023, Connect Childcare will host its next webinar covering each of the necessary steps UK nurseries can take to prepare for an upcoming Ofsted inspection.
In collaboration with Julia Maynard, childcare director at Happy Orkids, the webinar will uncover how the Ofsted methodology is used during an inspection — including how this relates to the early years foundation stage (EYFS) — as well as the contents of the corresponding handbook and documentation requirements of the nursery provider.
Our webinar, “How to prepare for an early year’s Ofsted inspection”, will also address the changes to the recent guidance announced in September 2023, what nursery managers can expect during future visits, and how they can best prepare the early years professionals they employ.
Keep reading to find out more, and to secure your place…
Who should attend?
Nursery managers and owners, or early years professionals likely to be involved in future Ofsted inspections.
Further topics the webinar will cover:
- How UK nurseries can plan for an inevitable Ofsted inspection
- Methodology used by inspectors during their visits
- Contents of the inspection handbook
- Documentation required by providers
- How inspections bridge the gap between EYFS
- How Connect Childcare can assist nurseries with impending Ofsted inspections
- Overview of the changes to the Ofsted inspection guidance: September 2023.
Who will be speaking?
- Julia Maynard, childcare director at Happy Orkids
- John Pickup, head of commercial at Connect Childcare.
When and where will it be happening?
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 7 November, 7-8pm GMT, via Zoom.