T is for Technology – The ABC of Early Years Education
These days, technology is everywhere – both in our personal and professional lives – and as a society we’re reliant upon our mobile phones, tablets, and laptops to help us navigate our busy day-to-day.
The pandemic also exacerbated this reliance, seeing many organisations accelerate their technology adoption to help them remain agile during a period of uncertainty.
In early years, nursery management software is there to support and complement the work that childminders, independent nurseries, nursery groups, and after-school clubs do.
It’s there to reduce the amount of time managers and practitioners spend on administrative tasks, empowering them to focus on what matters most – providing the highest quality childcare to the children in their setting.
11 key ways our software helps nurseries:
- Reduces time spent on lengthy paperwork
- Makes complicated admin tasks quick and easy
- Affords early years staff more time to spend with the children
- Keeps your data safe and compliant
- Streamlines getting paid on time
- Fosters parental communication, collaboration, and engagement
- Extends child development into the home
- Manages complex staffing requirements – without spreadsheets
- Tracks and analyses enquiry conversions – helping to boost occupancy
- Improves sustainability credentials by going paperless
Gives greater visibility over your setting – informing crucial business decisions.