The Big EY Debate
Join us on 23rd January in central London, or via a live web-stream*, as childcare providers up and down the country share views on how to tackle the funding crisis.
With an estimated funding gap of £662 million in 2019/2020 the evidence tells us that parents and providers are footing the bill for under-funded childcare policy. What is the solution?
Join the Big EY Debate:
- Hear the perspectives of leading early years figures on the direction of childcare policy and government investment in early years.
- Get practical advice and ideas from leading sector experts on managing costs and investing in long-term sustainability.
- Come together with colleagues to share your views on solutions in an afternoon of round-table discussions.
- Network with colleagues throughout the day, all rounded-off with a drinks reception.
The day will start with an inspiring speech from Neil Leitch, CEO of the Early Years Alliance, followed by presentations and practical workshops from leading early years experts.
Emerging themes from the debate will be captured by our independent research team and presented to Government.
Who is it for?
This event is for setting owners, investors, managers, local authorities, and organisations working with the sector – if you are passionate about high quality early education and childcare, come and share your views!
Find out more information and buy your tickets for the London event here: www.tickettailor.com/events/ceedaresearchlimited
*We want to ensure everyone working in or with the childcare sector can benefit and get involved. Live webstream tickets are available for just £30, removing barriers of cost and travel.
* If you are joining via ticketed live-stream, you will enjoy the morning speakers and workshop sessions and be invited to share your views on the issues raised, via a survey. You will also have the opportunity to submit questions to our expert panel, and join the live-streamed Q&A session that closes out the day.