We’re hosting a jargon-free webinar to demystify data security and compliance for nursery managers — and you’re invited!
We’re hosting an easy-to-digest and engaging webinar on one of the most undiscussed (and let’s face it, quite dry) topics for the early years sector — data security and compliance.
While it’s a vitally important consideration on a nursery manager’s radar, it’s often not really talked about — particularly in jargon-free plain English. We’re here to help change that.
We recently ran a survey — in collaboration with nursery insurance specialist dot2dot — to find out how the sector feels about data security and compliance.
This saw 137 nursery managers and owners across the UK share insight into their experiences of keeping essential information safe – and the cyber security concerns or worries that they face.
Our webinar — Data Security in the Early Years — will address some of the core themes uncovered in the survey, to help owners and senior personnel feel more confident and upskilled.
To find out more and sign up, please see below…
Who should attend?
Nursery managers and owners, data protection officers, or any early years staff member involved in data management at work.
What will the webinar cover and what will you learn?
- What data security in the early years sector really means
- Why data security and compliance should be a business priority
- The top data security worries for managers and owners
- The questions you should be asking your nursery management software provider
- Which security accreditations to look out for when appointing a software partner
- Top tips and advice on how to keep your setting’s data safe
- You will also automatically get a copy of the report detailing the survey’s key findings.
Who will be speaking on the webinar?
- Chris Reid, CEO and founder of Connect Childcare
- Jackie Hyde, MD of dot2dot Nursery Insurance (part of Stanmore Insurance).
- Jake McCanney, Cyber Underwriter at Aviva Insurance
- James McKinlay, Cyber Security Special Advisor at Stagecoach Group Limited.
- Helen Bourne, Partner of Cylde&Co
- Richard Hall, Clyde&Co
When and where will it be happening?
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 22nd March at 6-7pm GMT, via Zoom.
Data security and compliance is often seen as a big and scary topic. Our webinar aims to change this and make it easy to understand — without any baffling acronyms or jargon!
Cyber security plays a role in safeguarding the children in your care. Good practice means protecting children and families’ personal or sensitive information that you hold on file.
How can you sign up?
The link to attend the webinar can be found here. But if you’re unable to make the session and would like to watch a recording, please email: email@example.com.