Customer Success Manager
Connect Childcare are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
To increase monthly recurring revenue by managing existing customer accounts. To promote/sell additional Connect Childcare products and services by resolving any business constraints. To exceed agreed targets and maximise all opportunities to close sales.
- Previous experience of Customer Support
- An understanding of the Early Years Industry and previous experience of working in Nurseries
- Demonstrable experience of Nursery Management software would be beneficial
- Great communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ Attitude
- Excellent team Worker
- Proactive problem solver
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Carry out customer needs analysis to establish business constraints and requirements
- Promote Connect Childcare’s range of products via consultative online demonstrations
- Cold call settings to generate appointments
- Call existing customers to present new products and services
- Establish prospective customers needs and offer solutions
- Prepare and distribute quotations
- Follow-up calls with a view to closing sales
- Achieve targets as defined by the Company
- Manage customer accounts, using the available resource within the company to ensure Customer Success and satisfaction
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions as required
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross selling and up selling
- Close sales
- Comply with statutory and company policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Connect team
- Keep acquainted with changes in the nursery and childcare industry
- Attend sales meetings at Head Office or regionally as notified
- Communicate development and functionality requests as a result of meetings
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, including sales calls, presentations, closed sales and follow up activities using internal database
- Submit progress reports and monthly management reports
What about us?
We build and sell educational management software to the biggest names in the early years’ sector. Take a look at our Connect Childcare core values https://connectchildcare.com/about-us/ to see what we’re about
Who are we?
We’re Connect Childcare: an exciting, award winning, software provider and market leader in the provision of Nursery Management Software. The Company is based in Nelson, with an exciting journey of organic and international growth over the next 3 years
What we’re offering:
24 annual holidays plus statutory days, a day off for your birthday, a day off for your Connect anniversary, free parking; free drinks and fruit, Cycle to Work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa health cash plan. Two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.
Please note: the Company is currently working remotely but when our office re-opens this role will be based at our Head Office in Nelson, Lancashire.
Recruiter’s head’s up: absolutely no agencies or unsolicited CV’s for this role please.