Development Engineer (SQL/Backend)
Do you want to join a team that provides outstanding leadership, strategic direction and support to some of the best nursery providers in this country and worldwide?
Connect Childcare have been providing Nursery Management Software since 2004 please see our careers page for why you should come and work for us.
Connect Childcare are looking for a Development Engineer (SQL/Backend) to join our team.
Essential Requirements and Experience:
- MS SQL Server Application Development (2014, 2017)
- Strong T-SQL Stored Procedures with business logic
- Expertise in VB.net
- Experienced in APIs and integrations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- ASP.Net, MVC, Entity framework, C# development
- Design-pattern based development approach
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience of Git source control system
- Work within an agile team to develop and maintain the Connect Childcare suite of applications
- Bring good release management awareness
- Document processes & system changes within a product knowledge repository
- Participate in work package technical analysis and estimation processes
- Provide scalable solutions for existing and new platform offerings
- Become a technical subject matter expert for areas of the CC systems
- Work on initiatives to implement new tools and ways of working as requested by management
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and carries through to a positive outcome
- Collaborate with other business areas to define solutions
- Help support with complex tasks and 3rd line customer queries
- Report time and task progress accurately
- Assist the team in achieving company and team objectives
- Help create a fun, healthy and productive team culture
24 annual holidays plus statutory days, Free Parking; Free Drinks and Fruit, Cycle to Work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa cash plan. Two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.
No agencies please, without a prior agreement for this role.