Connect Childcare are looking for a Product Owner/ Business Analyst to join our team
Job specification/ purpose:
Essentially you will be required to take full ownership of the customer end- to-end journey and capture requirements/ tasks so they are dev ready in user stories working alongside UX.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that improve our products and help us grow our customer base
You’re the type of person who:
- Has strong people skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Possesses a positive ‘Can-do’ Attitude
- Is an excellent team worker
- Is a proactive problem solver and analytical thinker
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’re skilled and experienced in:
- Experience working in a software development environment and a BA qualification/ Scrum Master certification
- Agile methodology experience i.e. Scrum/Kanban
- Experience of working with Jira/similar project tracking tools, UML or other workflow management tools
- Gathering requirements and creating user stories with acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of release management and/or app store releases
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
What you will do:
- Understand and analyse data of the existing features to help inform, enhance and build new areas of the product
- Understanding our customer base and market share, you will work very closely with the user experience team to identify problems to solve and deliver on the companies KPI’s
- Look after and manage the backlog in close collaboration with dev, test, UX and other PO’s
- Work in close collaboration with our marketing team to help deliver targets and set out marketing initiatives
- Be a strong PO/BA and align well with the Connect Childcare core values https://connectchildcare.com/about-us/
The successful candidate will already have the right to work in the UK.
What does the team do?
We build and sell educational management software to the biggest names in the early years’ sector. We are the publishers of mobile apps, web apps and even large enterprise ERP systems.
Who are we?
We’re Connect Childcare, an award-winning and sector-leading software company with a flexible working culture, based in Nelson but remote-friendly.
What we’re offering:
24 annual holidays plus statutory days, day off for your birthday, day off for your Connect anniversary, free parking; free drinks and fruit, Cycle to Work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa health cash plan. Two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.
Recruiter’s head’s up: absolutely no agencies or unsolicited CV’s for this role please.
Please note: the Company is currently working remotely but when our office re-opens the role will involve some working from our Head Office in Nelson, Lancashire