Sales Development Executive
Connect Childcare are looking for a Sales Development Executive to join our team
The SDE is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. They will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically
Your skills will be:
- 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, preferably in IT services/ software sales
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Google suite
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- A minimum qualification level of GCSE’s in Math’s & English (or equivalent)
What you will do:
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to the sales team
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Set appointments for the sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences where appropriate
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Provide demonstrations as required and educate prospective clients on Connect Childcare/ Foundations’ products
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Produce reports on productivity and pipeline activity as required
What about us?
We build and sell educational management software to the biggest names in the early years’ sector. Take a look at our Connect Childcare core values https://connectchildcare.com/about-us/ to see what we’re about
Who are we?
We’re Connect Childcare, an award-winning and sector-leading software company with a flexible working culture, based in Nelson but remote-friendly.
What we’re offering:
24 annual holidays plus statutory days, a day off for your birthday, a day off for your Connect anniversary, free parking; free drinks and fruit, Cycle to Work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa health cash plan. Two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.
Recruiter’s head’s up: absolutely no agencies or unsolicited CV’s for this role please.
Please note: the Company is currently working remotely but when our office re-opens this role will be based at our Head Office in Nelson, Lancashire.