Connect Childcare are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team
You’re skilled in:
Typescript, React, Node, GraphQL, AWS
You might have other advantageous skills like:
React Native, NestJS, MongoDB
What you will do:
- Join an experienced team of developers and add capabilities on both frontend and API/backend
- Help build a comprehensive suite of apps and web apps to serve large and small providers in the Early Years’ sector
- Help shape the company’s AWS architecture for tomorrow and beyond
- Help deliver quality experiences for our users and foster a DevOps function
- Be a strong engineer and align well with the Connect Childcare core values https://connectchildcare.com/about-us/
- Already have the right to work in the UK
What does the team do?
We build and sell educational management software to the biggest names in the early years’ sector. We are the publishers of mobile apps, web apps and even large enterprise ERP systems.
Who are we?
We’re Connect Childcare, an award-winning and sector-leading software company with a flexible working culture, based in Nelson but remote-friendly.
What we’re offering:
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary (dependent upon experience)
- Workplace pension
- Bupa Health Cash Plan
- 24 days holidays + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Day off for your birthday and Work Anniversary
- Free onsite parking at Head Office
- Free onsite gym
- Fresh fruit and drinks on site
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Two organised social events per year
- Lunch provided once a month
- Flu Vouchers
Please note: our Company is currently operating fully remotely but once the COVID-19 pandemic eases this will be a predominantly office-based role in Nelson, Lancashire, and so candidates need to be within an acceptable commutable distance.
Recruiter’s head’s up: absolutely no agencies or unsolicited CV’s for this role please.