Guidance for Inspectors – Safeguarding in Early Years
This document is a document from Ofsted for inspectors which goes through:
- What happens before an inspection
- What happens when the inspector calls
- What evidence you need to provide
- What kind of activities will take place in the inspection.
- The grade descriptors for each of the areas
- What happens after the inspection
but from an inspectors point of view, which is always useful!
This document also goes into a bit more detail about what is expected from leaders with regards to a safeguarding culture.